Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Today

Today is my little boy's 3rd birthday. Awwww..... I will forever have this day engraved in my brain. It was one of the most happy, tiring, wonderful moments that Brett and I will ever share as a couple. Words really cannot express the feelings that you have at the birth of your child. But, back to the present.  He has become such a little comedian it's way too funny.  He loves everyone and everything.  I can't help but smile when I think of him. We are going to go to the GR Children's Museum today and after that I don't know.  Haven't quite decided.  Probably home.  Last year I took him out to lunch and that was disasterous, so, I really don't think I'll do that again. Maybe to Meijer bakery for a cupcake.  He does like those and they have really cute ones.  Anyway, just wanted to give a little shout-out to the little man (who right now would say, 'I'm not little man, I'm Tommy!'), hope you have a great day honey! Love you with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment