Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Stuff as of late.....

Hey all~
So I've noticed it's been a while since I last posted anything.  Being a mom is busy, being a mom to multiple children is super busy.  I don't know how people with more than 2 do it.  It's busy, challenging and rewarding all at the same time.  As of late, Andrew is growing like a weed.  He's almost 8 months old and weighs 20 lbs 8 oz!  He's a big boy and soooo adorable.  He's cut 3 teeth and working on #4.  Thomas is in school and LOVES it.  He's making friends and has three girlfriends that he calls his best friends.  He loves his teacher and all his classmates.  We had family pictures taken for our Christmas card.  They turned out really well.  Now to address and send them all out!!!!  Anyway, I've attached some of the pictures that were taken and others that I've been working on.
Take care and lots of love during this holiday season!



1 comment:

  1. I like that you are writing on here again, keep it up! Your pics are great!

    ReplyDelete