So, I've been doing a little shopping lately. Trying to "shake up" my style. I've decided that the clothes I have are kinda boring. Or they're old. stained. have holes. plain. So as my Christmas present, Brett gave me some money, watched the kids and I went shopping. It was fun. I got some stuff but have noticed that there's just not a lot in the stores. There wasn't a lot of what I was looking for. Just some fun casual stuff to wear at home. There was either ultra casual or going out/work stuff. No in-between. I got a bunch of shirts at Old Navy (they were on sale for 8.50/piece if you bought them 2 at a time. Great deal.) So, I have some new casual wear around the house but still look nice type of shirts. Then I went to Charlotte Russe, yeah, I got a sweater there but they had mostly either slubby looking clothes or work/going out. No in-between. So I went to Younkers. I got a fabulous pair of black up to my knees boots. I had a coupon so they were under $40 (including tax)! I love getting great deals. So then I went looking around in the clothes. They were starting to get rid of the winter stuff to bring in the spring stuff. Something that I will never understand as I was shopping the first weekend of January, middle/beginning of winter and they are starting to have spring stuff out..... Anyway, a lot was picked over. I went up to juniors and it was either clubbing/young professional clothes, formal dresses, or workout/sweats stuff. No in-between. I went to Maurices and had a ton of good luck. Which made me sooooo happy. I love that store!
Anyway, I went home and got online. And ka-pow! There was what I was looking for. I found some stuff at Kohls online, a new store I found Body Central and of course, Maurices.
So, for now, I think I'm all set. Yay! Now on to the spring collections......Stay tuned for another story on that I'm sure! lol
Anyway, in other news, we're going to Florida! Yay!!!! We're renting a house in Cape Coral. I'm so excited. It will be nice to get out of the tundra and we in the warmth. Yay!
So, I've attached some photos of the kiddos. They're growing up so fast. I can't believe that my baby is already 9 months old. He's crawling all over the place and babbling all the time. He's such a happy baby. I love watching him grow into a little boy. It's amazing everything he's accomplished so far in life and he's not even a year yet! Anyway, enjoy!
Until next time!
xoxo Gina
No comments:
Post a Comment